The Data Protection Act
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, we have a legal duty to protect information we collect from you.
You can visit our site without telling us who you are or giving us any personally identifiable information.
consult2deliver limited does not capture and store any personal information about individuals who access this web site, except where you voluntarily choose to give us your personal details via email, or by using an electronic form, or enquiring about any of our services.
Any personal data provided to consult2deliver limited will be used exclusively for providing you with the information you have requested. We do not pass any of your personal data to outside organisations and/or individuals, except with your express consent. This is only necessary when we need to share your information in order to provide the information or service requested.
consult2deliver limited like any website owner monitors
- The internet domain and IP address from which you access the site. These IP addresses are not linked to any personal data so all visitors to our site remain anonymous.
- Which type of browser and operating system used to access the site.
- The date and time of your visit.
- The pages you visit.
- If clicked on a link to the consult2deliver limited site on another site, the address of that site and any website you visit directly from this website.
If you would not like us to contact you with offers and service information, you may choose to:
- unsubscribe using the automated link contained within all of our marketing emails, or;
- write to or email us if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Links to Other Sites
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that consult2deliver limited is not responsible for privacy practices on other sites. This policy applies solely to information collected by this website.
We may occasionally need to update our policy, and advise you to review this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any amendments.
Policy effective from 01 Nov 2013.